Saturday 19 May 2012

Fashion

This is just a random "fashion" article.

I just discovered Kapital and its amazing bandana collection. I needed six pictures to complete the collage so I just decided to put this w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l Fabergé ring instead. Simple internet users like me are not even allowed to know the price of this masterpiece...

I'm also pretty excited about this Olympia Le Tan bandana.

Another amazing brand for fancy scarves is Antagoniste. I discovered this company on the Mise En Cage E-store. It is super high quality and the patterns are very original.


If I win the lottery, I would definitely buy this beautiful and well executed Maison Martin Margiela shirt.

I'm not a fan of the Nasty Gal brand image but I do love this bag. I would never spend more than 100$ on it but still, it is really cool.

And since I'm totally in favor of total look, I would consider wearing those cute and simple Keds shoes.

I would never finish a fashion article without a pair of stilettos. So, here is a wonderful pair of shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti. The shape is perfect and it would fit very well with this vintage black Gianni Versace skirt. More amazing GV vintage stuff here.

Stay evil and fabulous, xx

2 comments:

  1. Hot stuff !
    I like these : https://www.etsy.com/transaction/79081461?transaction_id=79081461
    Too bad they sold out ...
    Also, I wear this one sometimes ... Silk ! Yum !
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/87369094/printed-silk-scarf-tabby-21-x-21

    I would totally wear this skirt/shoes (in black) combo ! But you already know that.

    x x x
    -m-

    ReplyDelete