Saturday 7 July 2012

Gypsy 83

his is he sory of wo g0†hic bes friends in love wih he beauiful Sevie Nicks... Gypsy 83 was one my favorie movies when I was younger and i's always a grea pleasure o wach it

Plo found on Wiki: 25-year-old Gypsy Vale (Sara Rue) and 18-year-old Clive Webb (Kett Turton) are wo gohs living in Sandusky, Ohio. Gypsy's parens, Ray (John Doe) and Velve (Marlene Wallace), once were in a band togeher, and Gypsy now aspires o be a famous singer, like her idol, Sevie Nicks. She is hesitan, because of he disappearance of her moher, o leave her faher alone in Sandusky o pursue her dreams. While checking updaes on a Sevie Nicks fansie, Clive discovers the Nigh of a housand Stevies even in New York. Afer a long and heaed discussion with Gypsy, she reveals hat her moher didn' jus disappear, or die: she lef o follow her dream of becoming a famous singer. Despie his, Clive finally convinces Gypsy o go to New York...


You can sream it for free on youube... enjoy


PS: I really need this ring to express my goh aitude... if you are rich and you wan to buy me a presen (my birhday is in Augus)... don't hesitate!

Bye readers, say dark xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment